The universe is infinite as well as the tourist destinations of the world…as visit Africa.
Let’s discover today a new star, a new destination, a new continent, let’s discover Africa!
Thus, I invite you to visit Africa, the continent of contrasts because it is a diversified continent from all points of view.
Africa is the second largest continent in the world.
It is crossed by the Equator and the two tropics, being between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea and Indian Ocean.
Although it has abundant natural resources, Africa remains the poorest and underdeveloped continent in the world.
These issues, however, should not prevent us to visit this continent, because nothing compares with the experience as a tourist in Africa.
Below, I will present you some of the main attractions of Africa:
- The Nile River which is the longest river in the world, with a total length of 6650 km;
- The Notre Dame Church de la Paix from Yamoussoukro;
- The largest support columns in the world which are located in the Temple of Amon from Karnak, Egypt;
- Vredefort crater from South Africa;
- Inga Falls on the River Congo, which is the largest waterfall by volume of water in the world;
- Lake Victoria which is the largest lake from Africa;
- Sahara which is the largest desert in the world;
- Africa holds over 85% of the total number of elephants in the world and over 99% of the remaining lions around the globe.
Travel through the universe, become a part of the journey that you make.
Live in the present, enjoying every experience that life offer to you.
Visit Africa and you will have some unique experiences!
Escape from the urban space into an oasis of tranquility where you will load up with positive energy!