Choose travel – You always want to know if is flexible to travel when you study. We all know that the persons who are studying, do not have a budget too high.
In general, they dispose of a standard amount of money from their parents, that they have to manage it as best as possible.
With all these, they wish to travel, to discover new places, at the lowest possible price.
At the first sight, it seems impossible to travel, when you are still at school, and you do not have your own money.
For those who do not know yet, there exist the word economy, and the part-time jobs.
So, who says that if you are studying yet, it is impossible to travel?
For those who really want something, there will be always a way.
Therefore, in the top of the destinations that can be visited of the persons which are studying is Thailand.
Thailand is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia.
Here you can find almost anything: crystal blue beaches, thick jungle, great food, cheap beach front bungalows and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. There is something for every interest and every budget.
To visit Thailand is to step into an entirely different world. Bordered by Malaysia to the south, Cambodia to the southeast, Laos to the northeast and Myanmar to the northwest, this eclectic gem of a country’s position on the Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman Sea, provides numerous opportunities for outdoor, sun-worshiping adventure.
There are also other destinations, which can be a perfect choice for those who are studying.
- Indonesia, a country of 1700 islands and being one of the largest country in Asia in size and population, it offers many captivating tourist attractions for travelers.
- Malaysia is one of Southeast Asia’s top travel destinations, possessing an endless range of attractions and activities that cater for the cosmopolitan shopper, cultural enthusiast, historical buff and nature-lover.
- The Philippines is a great destination for backpackers and budget travelers in general.
- Albania with long stretches by the Adriatic, a fascinating history, and only a few inquisitive travelers, Albania is ripe for exploring anytime.
- Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With over sixty inhabited islands, historic sites that span four millennia, idyllic beaches and towering mountain ranges there is a wide variety of tourist attractions in Greece to explore.
- Ecuador is a land of rich cultural and historical attractions, all set within a backdrop of natural wonders, with landscapes that range between lush, tropical rainforests and glaciated volcanoes.
- India is the world’s seventh-largest country stretching from the high mountains of the Himalayas to the tropical greenery of Kerala, and from the sacred Ganges to the sands of the Thar desert.
- From the ancient ruins, fascinating religious structures, exotic cities and diverse landscape there is an endless collection of tourist attractions in India that will never cease to awe and fascinate the visitor.
- Peru which from the breathtaking peaks of the Andes to the dense jungle of the Amazon, is a top destination for any traveler looking for adventure.
Therefore, my dears choose travel, with the budget that you have, because you have just one life.