Visit Australia – Over time, people have used various methods to discover and explore any place in the universe and they discovered Australia and Oceania.
What prevent us to be part of the group of these people?
But is not life itself a continuing exploration?
Let’s dare regardless of the circumstances, let’s point us out in this universe as well as the Polar Star, whose brightness is inevitable to not be observed in the sky.
Today, I invite you to visit Oceania and Australia.
Perhaps not many of us know that Oceania is the name of the ensemble of islands in the Pacific Ocean along with their territorial waters.
This designation refers to Polynesia, Melanesia, and countries like Australia or Malaysia.
Australia is situated in the southern hemisphere, being surrounded by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east, including the following countries: Australia, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Australia is an island continent, being also the lowest in the world.
Next, I will present you some characteristics that distinguish Oceania and Australia:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge is the widest bridge;
- Melbourne has the largest tram network in the world;
- Wellington (New Zealand) is the southernmost capital city in the world;
- Iron Bottom Sound is located in the Solomon Islands;
- Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef in the world and covers a length of over 3000 km along the coast of northeast Australia;
- Millford Sound from New Zealand is known as one of the most beautiful fjords in the world.
Continue to be a star…any day of your life…do not stop the journey…
Regardless of the situation, you follow your dream…the journey…become a remarkable person.
Fulfill your dream and visit Australia and Oceania, all that matters is you really want it.
All the best!