When we choose to travel, we analyze carefully all the details relating the chosen destination. Visit South America will be a great opportunity.
But is this absolutely necessary?
You do not like to be surprised?
I invite you to follow together the advice of Robert Louis Stevenson who said so:
“We do not have to travel to get somewhere, we have to travel just for the sake of traveling”
So, my dears, if we will meet troubles, they will be part of the adventure.
The stars do not choose their place in the Universe, they brighten regardless of the place where they are.
Let’s proceed, in the same way, to travel regardless of the circumstances.
Today I decided to present you a continent full of fascinating places, namely South America.
South America is situated mostly in the Southern Hemisphere between the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean.
Also, South America ranks fourth in the world concerning the surface after Asia, Africa, and North America.
Tourism has become an important source of income in South America, because most of the components countries, namely
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, hold some of the most famous touristic attractions.
Next I would like to present you some of the most important tourist attractions:
- Buenos Aires where still running some of the oldest metro cars in the world
- Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, which is the oldest football stadium in the world
- The city La Paz, which is the capital located at the highest elevation in the world
- Ushuaia from Argentina, which is the southernmost city on the planet
- Llullaillaco, which is the highest active volcano in the world
- Atacama is the driest desert on Earth
- Amazon River, which has the largest river flow in the world: 219,000 m3 / s.
- Venezuela, where there is the Angel Falls, the highest in the world.
Become a star and visit South America, discovering fascinating places!
Become a star of American universe!